We’re glad you’re interested in the United Church of Santa Fe! We’re especially glad you’re open to exploring where you are on your journey of faith, and to taking that journey with others!
If you’re new to United, here are some ways both to “check us out” and also deepen your own journey:
- Join in worship one Sunday morning – and stay for fellowship and the forum afterward.
- If you have children, bring them with you. They’re welcome in worship, Children’s and Youth Ministry, childcare and the fellowship time – all of Sunday!
- Come back two more Sundays. Different Sundays have difference themes and focus. If it doesn’t connect the first Sunday, give us a second chance.
- Join in education and service opportunities offered throughout the week. It’s a great way to meet other people and get a sense of the church (you don’t have to be a member to join in).
- Come to a Newcomers Lunch. Good food, new friends, a chance to learn more about United. They’re offered throughout the year – and it’s not an obligation to join.
- Sign up for the monthly United Voice newsletter and/or the weekly Congregational Email, so you can find out what’s happening. Both also offer prayers and reflections for your spiritual journey.
- Pray for guidance.
- If you’d like more information about the meaning of membership or joining the church, then please click here.
Whether or not you decide to join United as a member now or in the future, you’re still very welcome to share in worship and education, join in the outreach programs or participate in other ways in the community and ministry. We encourage people to take their time to discern how God is calling them at this stage of their lives. As a newcomer, long-time friend, or member, you are welcome at the United Church!